The Carpal Solution Diet
Carpal Tunnel is Driven by Trapped Inflammation –
Inflammation Is Driven by our Diet.
Most patients are able to control Carpal Tunnel by employing the Carpal Solution Nighttime Stretching Treatment alone, however, some patients (about 10%) have what we Doctors call “More Persistent Symptoms of Carpal Tunnel”. Patients often ask:
Excess Sugar and Carb Consumption Lead to Inflammation“Why do most people get better so quickly and feel cured of Carpal Tunnel with this simple Carpal Tunnel stretching treatment, while some patients get some relief from their Carpal Tunnel Symptoms with the stretching treatment, but have to work harder to get and keep Carpal Tunnel Symptoms under control?”
Excess Sugar and Carb Consumption Lead to InflammationThere are over 20 different underlying contributing factors or causes of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, so everyone can respond somewhat differently. However, there are also some commonalities.
In almost every case of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, trapped inflammation plays a major role in putting excess pressure on the Median Nerve. While there are many physiological conditions that can contribute to the build up of trapped inflammation in the Carpal Tunnel, In the end, trapped inflammation and loss of flexibility of the injured tissue are the factors that cause Carpal Tunnel Pain.
This is why Carpal Tunnel Surgery is overkill – for a condition caused by trapped inflammation. There is just no reason to undergo the risks, downtime, and potential complications of Carpal Tunnel Surgery when the underlying cause is trapped inflammation and soft tissue that has lost its flexibility. Carpal tunnel comes back for most people even after a successful surgical procedure. The key is to jump start your body natural healing process.
So, when people have “Persistent Symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome” what can be done to avoid steroid injections and repeated surgical procedures?
Interestingly, diet can play a major role in minimizing inflammation driven disease in our bodies.
Most of the chronic disease afflicting people that eat a modern western diet are driven by Inflammation.
- Heart Disease,
- Carpal Tunnel SyndromeObesity,
- Eye Disorders
- Alzheimer’s Disease,
- Parkinson’s Disease,
- Auto-immune Disorders,
- and yes Carpal Tunnel Syndrome too.
The Western Diet has evolved to the point where the average person consumes over 200 times more carbohydrates and sugars than their ancestors did one hundred years ago.
One study published by Dr. Nicole Avena of the Icahn School fo Medicine at Mount Sinai found that sugar is eight times more addictive than cocaine. Which Foods May Be Addictive?
One hundred years ago sugar consumption was limited due to the cost and the supply chain availability. Now sugar is everywhere and everyone can afford excess amounts of this addictive white powder. Check out the labels. Sugar is found in every processed food. From Ketchup to Salad Dressing, Food manufacturers think that if they want their products to sell, they better add sugar and a lot of it.
From Protein Bars to Pizza Sauce, sugar is everywhere in high doses, once you start looking for it.
So, the Doctors at First Hand Medical have developed some dietary guidelines and some “Keto Tools” to help people with “Persistent Carpal Tunnel Syndrome” to reduce their Carb intake, reduce inflammation and live a healthier lifestyle. Adopting these guidelines will not only help healing Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, but it will also help you avoid many of the chronic diseases listed above that lead to a low quality of life and premature death for many people.
The great news is that even though you will need to change your eating habits, you don’t have to give up great tasting foods. There are plenty of great tasting healthy food choices that people can access without submitting to carbohydrate overloading.
We call this program The Carpal Solution Diet.
The Carpal Solution Diet
Here is the basic premise:
- Eating Health Can and should Taste Good – you just have to learn new habits.
- It takes three to six weeks for your body to convert from preferring to burn carbohydrates and sugars to preferentially burning healthy fats. In some respects, giving up the excess carbs is like entering into an addiction recovery program and you need to be prepared with the right tools to deal with your body’s withdrawal responses and avoid some of the issues people commonly struggle with when making the conversion to a lower carb diet. We have the tools you will need to make a smooth transition with the fewest bumps in the road.
- You need to have some good tasting substitutes readily at hand to deal with cravings and to avoid the low energy drag that often happens to people making the switch from a high carb diet to a low carb diet. There is no reason to fear this process. With the right tools anyone can make the conversion relatively easily.
Here is what you have to do:
- First you have to read labels and eliminate foods with excess carbs and sugar. Go through your cupboards and refrigerator and throw out the bad stuff that you love to eat. If it is not there, you can’t eat it and it is not doing you any good, so why not throw it out now. This act helps with your mental resolve.
- Stop buying the high carb food options you love. (We all love them, it does not mean you need them.) Once you experience how good you feel without them, you will begin to program your mind to view these tasty high carb treats as the dangerous toxins that they really are.
- Take Multi Collagen Protein Supplement Daily- The Soft tissue in your body is made up of Collagen. After age 25, our bodies produce less Collagen and so the soft tissue loses strength and flexibility. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a Soft Tissue Disorder where the soft tissue gets injured and loses flexibility. So, when trying to heal Carpal Tunnel naturally, it can be important to add Multi-Collagen protein to your diet as a supplement. It has a neutral flavor and can be added to coffee, smoothies, scrambled eggs, soups, etc. It is simple easy and quick with lots of health and beauty benefits.
First Hand Medical offers Multi-Collagen at the best price available. Call us at 1-800-798-5210 for pricing and to order.
Multi Collagen will provide beauty benefits (for the skin, nails and hair), stronger bones and joints and digestive system support in addition to helping heal Carpal Tunnel Syndrome more quickly.
- Take MC8T Oil Brain Supplement Daily – Anyone who begins a low carb diet needs to supplement with MC8T Oil, a brain supplement, derived from MCT Coconut Oil. It helps you avoid the low energy crash typically experienced with low carb diets and to help your body transition more quickly to burning fat for energy instead of Carbs.
This supplement has the added advantage of boosting memory and eliminating the afternoon brain fog. It also helps to eliminate food cravings. Seems too good to be true, right? Well it is the real deal and has been used by tens of thousands of people to transition from high carb diets to low carb diets. It is 99% Caprylic Acid triglycerides derived from coconut oil.
You can take this starting with a teaspoon full in the morning in your coffee, or smoothie. You can add it to salads or sprinkle it over eggs. It has a slight coconut flavor, but will not over power any main dish. Again, it is quick and easy and offers amazing health benefits.
First Hand Medical Offers MC8T Oil (same as Bullet Proof Brain Fuel) at a great savings. Call us at: 1-800-798-5210 for pricing and to order.
- A Natural Method our Patients have found to help your body disperse trapped inflammation and prevent inflammation with its ill-effects throughout your body, including for your hand and Carpal Tunnel is taking an electrolyte pill two to three times per day.
Inflammation is an important underlying factor in many chronic diseases, so helping your body be in an optimum state to manage inflammation, is a great place to be for people suffering with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and those interested in preventing chronic conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, etc.
You might ask why do I need to take electrolyte in a capsule. “I can get an electrolyte drink at any convenience store or gas station. Gatorade, Powerade, etc.” Again, it is important to remember that the number 1 enemy in managing inflammation in our bodies is sugar. We get too much sugar from normal eating already. Sugar is very difficult to avoid in the modern diet. You certainly do not want to add to that sugar loading unnecessarily.
Gatorade comes with a boat load of sugar, 21 grams to make electrolyte taste good. Powerade is loaded with High Fructose Corn Syrup, the cheapest sugar and the worst sugar for your metabolism. Powerade Zero has no sugar, but does utilize a controversial artificial sweetener, Sucralose. You can purchase Pedialyte from almost any pharmacy, but most people don’t like the taste unless it is loaded up with sugar. So, this is why you take Electrolyte in a pill with a large glass of water. It does not taste bad and there are no side effects, you just get the benefits.
So, what are Electrolytes? Electrolytes are salt compounds that form electrically charged ions in body fluids. These ions carry electrical energy necessary for many functions of the body, including muscle contractions and transmission of nerve impulses. They also help the body clear itself of trapped inflammation. Electrolytes also negate the acidic nature of the modern diet and help your body to achieve a more alkaline state naturally. When your body trends toward a more acidic state it is more likely to generate excess inflammation. When the body is more alkaline, then inflammation is less likely to form and get trapped and go toxic and become viscous in places like the Carpal Tunnel or under the thumb on the palm.
You can purchase Essential Electrolytes by phone conveniently from us by calling 1-800-798-5210 for only $11.00 per bottle or 11 cents per day (ask about free shipping options). In our modern diet we do not get enough electrolyte without sugar. Electrolytes are key to transporting inflammation and toxins, to the urinary track through blood flow and lymphatic fluid exchange and then discharging them from the body.
So, what are the tasty substitute Foods that you should include in a successful low carb diet?
There are hundreds of options, but here is a link that will give you some great suggestions:
Making this jump to an improved diet will not only help jump start your body’s natural healing processes for Carpal Tunnel syndrome, but taking these steps will help you to lose belly fat, help you exercise more vigorously and live a more active lifestyle with better brain function. Sounds too good to be true, but tens of thousand of people are feeling younger and more vigorous following these proven methods dietary methods. This is no Fad Diet. It is proven science that works.
We can help you make the transition smoothly with the “Keto Diet Tools” offered above. Call us at 1-800-798-5210.
Take the resolve today and get back to your old self in just 3 to 6 weeks.
Five Star Review of Carpal Solution Diet and Carpal Solution Treatment
“The Carpal Solution Treatment and Diet Works. I got some relief from my carpal tunnel symptoms – about 70% in the first 6 weeks. They said I had “Persistent Symptoms” and it was important to get it completely under control or it would come back more quickly because Carpal Tunnel is cyclical.
Well, I was happy with getting my worst symptoms under control in the first six weeks, so I took the plunge and did another 6 weeks also using the Diet Tools First Hand Medical recommends. Now, its been 6 months and I am completely better and I am so glad I was able to avoid Carpal Tunnel Surgery.
If you have doubts, don’t be skeptical. They have a money back guarantee and get 4.8 stars out of 5 on Facebook with lots of reviews from real people.
I’m real and it worked for me, even though it took a little longer, it is so worth the extra effort.
With the Collagen and Low Carb Diet and MC8T Oil, I found I have been able to get to my target weight and my exercising is much more vigorous than it used to be. I just feel like my arms and legs are stronger. I think that is the Collagen. They say Collagen is the glue that holds your body together. I believe that.
I feel great and highly recommend the Carpal Solution Treatment and Diet. I feel lucky I had persistent symptoms or I may not have learned about the diet. I love the Carpal Solution Diet Tools. They really work in just a few weeks and the price
Thanks to the Carpal Solution Program, I feel 10 years younger.
It may work for you too! You should try it.”